Working from home isn’t that unusual for an artist, is it?
But. Being isolated and forced to stay at home is a brand-new situation for every creator. Shipping companies changing their policy, countries closing their borders, people crazy shopping for pasta, all of that can and will make you feel distracted and confused. The struggle is real.
It’s important that during your (God knows how long) home office time you stay focused, organized and open-minded. Don’t let that separation from the outside world drag you down.
Treat that strange period as your opportunity to:
– Search for inspirations (everywhere)
– Research global trends and bestsellers
– Read blogs for artists to know what’s going on (or start writing one yourself!)
You can check our blog filled with valuable resources for artists:
– Organize your home office – a tidy space may significantly boost your productivity
You can also decorate them with your own designs printed on metal 😉
– Educate and work on your skill
Quickpose – a tool for art students, illustrators or anyone who wants to focus on improving their drawing skills.
Line-of-action – a page for artists who want to work on their drawing skills.
Skillshare – a website for design and illustration classes online.
– Finally prepare cool social media promotions for your stuff and interact with your followers
– Find time for some stretching
– Look for places online to help you sell your art globally while being stuck at home
– Create more…
– and allow yourself to take rest and just do nothing
Especially if you own a business, you may find it difficult to run it 100% from home.
During that time, managed marketplaces like Displate are your support in keeping your sales and financial juices flowing.
No matter where you at, we will help you in producing and shipping your artworks worldwide.
You can sit home (trying to relax) and we will:
– Give you space to continuously run your online art shop
– Help you earn some extra income
– Take care of reproducing your art on prints on metal
– Ship your art worldwide
– Promote your art in our social media or wherever we possibly can
– Support you while you’re feeling a little down the weather – our customer service will take all disturbing cases off your chest
Would you like to know more of how online marketplaces can help you promote your art? Read our blog:
Here at Displate, we join forces to give you the best service now and always. It is our mission to help artists display their work globally and give them a place to earn some extra income. And while there’s a lot of chaos going on in the world, we want to relieve you (in any way) of the stress of having to deal with the situation on your own. We are really doing the best we can for you, and we always will.
If you would like us to help you during that time and always, you are always welcome to open your free Displate art shop.