A glam living room is perfect for those who want to add a touch of luxury to their home. These rooms often feature high-end furniture, luxurious fabrics, and elegant decor.
We’ve compiled a list of tips to help you create a glam living room that’ll not only look stunning but leave your guests speechless in awe and excitement.
Making a glam living room can be a lot of fun. You can really let your creativity run wild and use lots of luxurious materials and furnishings to create a truly glamorous space. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Start with a neutral color palette. A glam living room doesn’t have to be all about bold colors and patterns. You can create a chic and sophisticated look by starting with a neutral base, and then adding in pops of color with accents and accessories.
- Use rich fabrics and materials. One of the best ways to add a touch of glamour to your living room is to use luxurious fabrics and materials. Consider velvet sofas, fur throws, and silk curtains.
- Incorporate metallics. Metallic accents can really make a living room pop. Look for lamps, coffee tables, and vases in gold or silver. You can also add a metallic accent wall by using wallpaper or paint in a shimmering shade.
- Add some sparkle. A glam living room wouldn’t be complete without a bit of bling. Incorporate glittery accent pillows, sequinned throws, and crystal chandeliers to really up the glam factor.
- Use rich, dark woods. Dark wood furniture adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to any room. If you want to go for a truly glam look, try using pieces with carved details and gilded accents.
- Pick Wall Art that complements your theme. Having a fair selection of attractive abstract posters or travel posters can elevate your space and make it feel expensive.
Glam Living Room Ideas: The Essentials
When it comes to creating a glam living room, there are a few key pieces of furniture and decor that you need to make the look work. Such interiors have a style that’s bold and flamboyant, which usually includes bold colors like pink and a modern metallic flair. Here are some living room essentials for getting glam:
Opt for Metallics
Metallics are perfect for adding a touch of luxury to any room. Use gold, silver, or bronze accents throughout the space.
Incorporating Displates into your Glam living room space is a good way to transform your walls into stunning borders that bring life to your living room. Opt for nature posters or minimalist posters to achieve a glam look.
A chandelier is the quintessential glam décor piece, and it’s the perfect way to make a statement in your living room. If you’re on a budget, look for chandeliers at thrift stores or online marketplaces – you can often find great deals on gently used pieces.
A Glamorous Rug
Your living room rug is another important element of the space. Choose a luxurious material like silk or velvet, and make sure the rug is large enough to anchor the seating area.
Glam living rooms are all about making a statement, so choose furniture that really stands out. Look for pieces with unique shapes or bold colors. Tufted sofas and chairs are also a great choice for a glam living room.
Mirrors are a great way to add light and make a space feel larger. They also have the added bonus of making a room look more glamorous. Look for mirrors with interesting frames, or opt for a grouping of small mirrors to create a statement wall.
Use Velvet Fabrics
Velvet is a luxurious fabric that can instantly transform any space. Use it for your sofa, chairs, or even window treatments.
Incorporate Glass Décor Like Glass Coffee Tables
Glass décor items, such as vases and candlesticks, are perfect for adding a touch of glamour to your living room. Choose items in different shapes and sizes to create visual interest.
Accessories For The Glam Space
Finally, don’t forget the accessories! These are what will really give your room that glam feeling. Look for items with shimmer and shine, like metallics and glass. Candles, vases, and art prints are also great ways to add some glamour to your space.
With these essentials, you’ll be well on your way to creating a glamorous living room. Just add your own personal touch, and you’ll have a space that you’ll love coming home to.
For more living room decor inspiration
Colorful Glam Interior
Striped Table & Chic Glam Sofas
Cosy Dark Turquoise Couch
Coffee Table Trinkets
Animal Print Fabrics
Cascading Glass Chandeliers
Glass & Metallic Accents
Soft Light Tones Color Palette
Gold Coated Furniture Pieces
Bold Furniture Sets
Black & Gold Accents
Copper & Blue Velvet
Eccentric Chandeliers & Elegant Photo Frames
Flamingo Pink Furniture
Cozy Fur Fabrics
With these ideas to inspire you, you can easily create a glamorous living room that will be the envy of all your friends. So have fun shopping for luxurious materials and furnishings, and don’t be afraid to go bold with your design. After all, it’s your living room, and you should make it exactly how you want it. Enjoy the process!