This month we put a ban on fit, we want everything fat instead.
Make your binge-eating habit into art and leave us with a ravenous appetite. Bring back to memory the sweet days of cheat meals, confess all of your sins to us and express the forbidden love to junk food with illustration or graphic design.
Deliver your tasteful designs fast, and bring home the bacon at last.
Mike Koubou – Flower Pizza
Daniella Raggio – Sweet Dreams
Paul Arruejo – Pizza Ship
Zko Chuang – Xiao Long Bao
Bruno Pires – Burgerzilla
Daniel Coulmann – Softdrinks
L size Displates
1. If you’re not already an artist on Displate – sign up on your desktop here
2. Upload at least one new picture. Remember that our uploading tool works only on desktop. You can submit as many pictures you want. It will increase your chances of winning.
3. Choose a perfect name for your work, add the additional tag: MAR19, so we will be able to find it and qualify it for the contest easily.
4. Be patient – your artwork will be verified – it may take a while for your artwork to show up on the site.
Read more about preparing artworks for upload here
5. All uploaded artworks will become available for purchase on Displate.com – you will retain all copyrights and earn commission of each of your design sold.
Read more about selling and earning on Displate here.
6. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter – it will help us contact you in case of winning.
7. The contest starts on March 9th and ends on April 9th.
– 1st & 2nd place – $500
– 3rd & 4th place – $300
– 5th & 6th place – $200
– 7th to 10th places – L size Displates
Every rewarded artwork will become available for purchase on Displate.com and promoted in our social media – you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold.
After April 9th all submitted works will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will be also notified by email.