The octopus has eight arms, most umbrellas have eight sides, spiders have eight legs, and we have our best collections of at least 8 artworks inside.
This challenge may be a hard nut to crack, but you can do it. We believe in the power of collection so summon your creative forces, bring the big guns and upload your best artwork on Displate.
Dig your hard drive in search of that long-lost masterpiece or create one from scratch, the choice is yours. Feel free to choose the topic you feel perfectly fine with, as long as you follow the coherency rule.
Give your best shot – we’re ready to put our hands in the air and praise you all night long.
Submit your eight designs and win some cash.
Cleise Vidal – Hidden Feeling
Francisco Fonseca – Acrilic Painting
Bibiana Jancovicova – Dreamy Creatures
Woraphong Jantrapinan – Phaneron
Grace Andersson – Animal Faces
Andrea Bojkovska – Cosmos
Mike Koubou – Old Family Album
Michael Buxton – Devilishly Funny
Matt Krease – Drawings
1. If you’re not already an artist on Displate – sign up on your desktop here
2. Submit a coherent collection of at least 8 artworks. Remember that our uploading tool works only on the desktop. You can upload as many images you want. It will increase your chances of winning.
3. Choose a perfect name for your collection and add an extra tag: FEB19 to all of the artworks in this collection, so we will be able to find it and qualify it for the contest easily.
4. Be patient – your collection will be verified – it may take a while for your artworks to show up on the site. Read more about preparing artworks for upload here
5. Every accepted collection will become available for purchase on Displate.com – you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold. Read more about selling and earning on Displate here.
6. The contest starts on February 8th and ends on March 8th.
– 1st, 2nd & 3rd place – $500 + L Displate
– 4th, 5th & 6th place – $300 + L Displate
– 7th, 8th & 9th place – $200 + L Displate
Every rewarded collection will become available for purchase on Displate.com and promoted in our social media – you will retain all copyrights and earn a commission of each of your designs sold.
After March 8th all submitted collections will be reviewed by Displate curatorial team and announced above (Winners section). Winners will also be notified by email.