§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This Terms (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) refer to a Contest organized under the name “Sports Art Challenge” (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”).
2. The Contest is organized by GWD Concept Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-017, al. Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry No. 0000451277, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 9512364589 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”).
3. The Contest is based on the rules defined in herein Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”) and the relevant provisions in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland and, in particular, the provisions of the Civil Code.
4. The Contest is organized on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
5. The Contest is not a game of chance, a lottery, a mutual bet, a promotional lottery, the outcome of which depends on chance, or any other form of random game provided for in the law of November 19, 2009 on gambling games (Journal of Laws of 2009, No. 201, item 1540, as amended).
6. The contents of these Regulations are available at the Organizer’s office and on the following website: www.displate.com/blog/sports-art-challenge/
§ 2. PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
1. The aim of the Contest is to popularise the products of the Participants and the Organiser.
2. The Contest is of open character, provided that the participants finished 18th year of age and have a full capacity to perform legal acts (“hereinafter referred to as the Participants”).
3. Before entering the Contest, each Participant is obliged to read the contents of these Regulations. The Participant is obliged to follow the rules set out in Regulations, as well as to fulfill conditions required to participate in the Contest.
4. Employees and co-workers of the Organiser and their close relatives are not allowed to participate in the Contest. By “employees and co-workers” mean the persons on the basis of any legal relationship, including in the context of an employment relationship or a civil law agreement. A “close relative” shall mean the descendants, ascendants, spouses, siblings, as well as persons remaining in an adoptive relationship.
5. To enter the Contest, Participants must upload at least one design on Participant’s Displate profile using an additional tags: jan20 during the upload (hereinafter referred to as the “Entry”).
6. The Contest is organized as a one-stage Contest.
7. The Contest will commence on January 20th, 2020. All Entries must be received by February 22nd 2019 at 10:00 AM CET in a manner described in sec. 5 above. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the Organiser by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending may not serve as a proof of receipt.
8. By entering this Contest, each Participant confirms and warrants that his/her Entry is their wholly-owned creation (and use and disposal by the Organiser will not violate any rights of other parties) and, to the extent that such Entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. The Participant will keep the Organiser harmless from any claims in relation to their Entry that the Entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
9. By submitting an Entry, each Participant grants to the Organiser a non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt the Entry for marketing purposes throughout the world in any media now known including on Organiser’s website and social media channels, like Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Twitter, and others.
10. Each Participant also confirms that anyone depicted in an Entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the Entry and agrees to the use of the Entry including their image by the Participant and the Organiser within the scope described in sec. 9 above.
11. By entering the Contest, Participant agrees to all the Regulations of the Contest.
12. The Contest will end on February 21th, 2020.
§ 3. PERSONAL DATA
1. The processing of Participants’ personal data shall be in accordance with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
2. The administrator of personal data processed in connection with participation in the Contest is the Organiser of the Contest: GWD Concept Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-017, al. Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under entry No. 0000451277, NIP: 9512364589.
3. Personal data of Participants are processed in order to conduct the Contest, including the verification of compliance with the requirements of the Regulations, purposes of communicating with Participants, delivering prizes, considering complaints and promoting the Contest.
4. The Participant has the right to access and correct his/her data at any time.
5. The personal data are provided voluntarily but are necessary to participate in the Contest and receive any prize.
§ 4. FINAL OF THE CONTEST
1. The jury made up of Organiser’s employees selects 5 best artworks from all the submissions published in accordance with the Regulations. The selection will be based on their originality and creativity.
2. The prize for the winner is provided in the form of $400 for the 1st place (hereinafter referred to as the “Winner”); $350 for the 2nd place (hereinafter referred to as the “Second Place Winner”); 250$ for the 3rd place (hereinafter referred to as the “Third Place Winner”); and 2x large size Displates for the next 2 contestants as of Jury’s choice.
3. The Winners will be promptly notified by electronic means. The Winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the Organiser sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Organiser reserves the right to keep the prize.
4. Pay Pal account is necessary for transferring the Prize.
§ 5. COMPLAINTS
1. Any complaints regarding the Contest procedure should be reported to the Organiser to the e-mail address [email protected]
2. Complaints shall be investigated within 14 business days of the receipt of the complaint. In the subject of complaint final and binding is the decision of the Organiser.
§ 6. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Organiser reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The Organiser shall promptly inform the Participants about each of the Terms by publishing relevant information on the website referred to in §1 sec. 7 above. In the absence of a termination of the Terms by the Participant within 2 days of publishing the information, such a change shall be deemed accepted. Termination of the Terms does not prejudice the rights of the Participant acquired before the termination.
2. The Organiser is not liable for cancellation, changes of deadlines or change of conditions of the Contest as a result of the unpredictable circumstances.
3. Any disputes that may arise between the Organiser and the Participants of the Contest shall be resolved as far as possible by negotiation. In case of no agreement by negotiation, a dispute shall be resolved by a common court having material competence for the registered office of the Organiser. In the event of such a dispute, applies the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. The Regulations enter into force on the date of commencement of the Contest.